Managing the transfer to a new production plant, as well as all aspects of the fragrance plant and its operations, directing plant optimization in terms of administration-accounting, human resource, customer service, purchasing, logistic, production, regulatory compliance with applicable regulations, supervising local Employees. You will be working with a team of 10 Employees to be raised to 20-25 in near future. You will report directly to the Asia General Manager in Hong Kong.
- Admin-accounting – Supervise staff and activity of accounting Dept, coordinate with Consultant, Regional CFO in Hong Kong and Global CFO in France to improve process flow. Ensure that the plant is in compliance with local regulation, coordination with local authorities.
Define and implement procedures for the operations of this Dept. as well as capital expenditures.
- Human Resource – Supervise daily activity of staff, implement process to record absences, coordinate recruitment of new employees as needed, manage all insurances.
- Customer service – Supervise staff and ensure that all orders are properly recorded in ERP and flow of documentation properly processed according to guidelines and instructions provided by Regional HQ and IT Dept. Define process to reduce lead time of orders preparation in order to enhance customers satisfaction. Ensure good coordination and communication with others departments and Sales Team.
- Purchasing – Responsible for the local purchase of materials, key bases, packaging’s and all others equipment’s needed at the best economical conditions. Coordinate its activity with the Regional Team in Hkg and Global Team in France.
- Logistic – Supervise staff and optimize importation and exportation process, local delivery.
- Production – Ensure that products are prepared on timely basis. Organize priorities with the Production Manager. Optimize production plan thus maximizing output. Define and propose improvement in the production process.
- Regulation – Responsible for the implementation of local regulations (Health and Safety, Labour, Environment) and others requested by local authority. Supervise the implementation of the HAS (Halal Assurance System) at the plant.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Business, Industrial Engineering or related field required
- Ten to fifteen years of similar experience
- Experience in the fragrance industry required
- Related experience similar chemistry maybe considered
- Good communications skills in English and Bahasa
- Good command of an ERP system
20/35K USD/year depending on experience Medical coverage Annual bonus based on company’s and individual performance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.