We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs specialist working for our subsidiary SOZIO INC., located in New Jersey, USA.
Under supervision, you will evaluate fragrances to comply with industry country specific, federal, state, local shipping and customer guideline.
Frequent travel to USA will be required.
Location : France or United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reviews formulations to ensure compliance with industry and customer guidelines
- Requests product information from suppliers as needed to satisfy customer fragrance needs.
- Maintains master files for Material Safety Data Sheets for raw materials and other vendor information.
- Process regulatory technical correspondence for sales and customers, and maintains master files on submissions.
- Assists in the preparation of various EU MSDS’ on request by customers for Sozio Inc. and maintains master files.
- Perform other duties as time and customers dictate.
- Provides responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues (eg: registration of fragrances to use in Pesticide product formulations according FIFRA regulation)
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant regulations, including proposed and final rules.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience and Competencies Required:
- High school Diploma or equivalent required in Chemistry or related field
- 3 years of work experience in a related field.
- Languages : fluent in English and French
Skills and competencies:
- Reliable and punctual attendance required.
- Regulatory knowledge.
- Competencies in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Understand complex regulations and knowledge in chemistry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.