ABOUT SOZIO PHOENIX FRAGRANCES
Phoenix fragrances is part of the Sozio group which was founded in 1758 in Grasse (France), Sozio is one of the leading pioneers of the French fine perfumery sector. Having been the backbone of several generations of families from Grasse. Sozio ultimately embodies the heritage of renowned perfumers’ skills and expertise. Through creative and innovative fragrances, Sozio researches specific scented solutions for technical applications.
As an Account Sales Manager, you will be sharing your passion for Fragrances and delighting customers with our innovation and creativity, while being part of a team. As part of the Sozio Group, you will not only be immersed in the world of beautiful Fragrances and receive appropriate training – you will join an incredible group.
Reports to: Under the direction of the Director of Sales
Contract type: Permanent Contract, 36.50 hours per week
· The Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing sales opportunities and services for customer accounts as well as maintain relationships with all levels at assigned customer accounts.
· You will manage daily the needs of accounts based in the UK including responding to inquiries for samples, technical data and support,
· You will relish in the challenge of meeting your sales targets and identifying new opportunities to drive the business as you ensure customers are excited and engaged through creating activity around our fragrances.
· Coordinate with the internal team to ensure that the needs of assigned accounts are fully met,
· Weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity reporting,
· Develop sales strategies and sales budgets for assigned accounts. Regularly review and provide status reports on progress against sales budget.
· Provide exceptional service and surpassing the expectations of customers will come naturally to you, as will your confidence in establishing meaningful rapport with customers.
· Investigate customer complaints and assure prompt and effective solutions,
· You will also maintain relationships with all levels at assigned customer accounts. Furthermore, you assess the customer’s needs and requirements and develop/execute a plan to meet/exceed expectations in order to protect and grow profitable sales at targeted account.
· All tools and training will be provided for you to drive your account/s,
· In return we’ll expect you to be reaching and exceeding your sales targets, working as part of the team to achieve those goals.
· Your experience in and passion for fragrance will be a great addition to our teams, and you’ll have an amazing opportunity to join our beautiful brands and share this passion with our customers.
· 5-10 years of Sales experience
· Fragrance Industry experience required
· Industrial & Institutional Account experience preferred
· High School Diploma minimum
· Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal skills
· Must be computer literate
· Must have ability to accept constructive feedback and apply coaching techniques
· Salary based on experience (base salary + bonus structure)
· Car Allowance
· Full Benefits including Medical, Pension.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.