The Southern Salesperson is responsible for the needs of Accounts based in the Southern US located from Georgia to Texas as well as key strategic Industrial and Institutional accounts nationally.
Role & Responsabilities:
Under the direction of the VP of Sales:
- Daily management of the needs of accounts based in the Southern US including responding to inquiries for samples, technical data and support
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Investigate customer complaints and assure prompt and effective solutions.
- Coordinate with the internal team to ensure that the needs of assigned accounts are fully met
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly activity reporting
- Develop sales strategies and sales budgets for assigned accounts. Regularly review and provide status reports on progress against sales budget.
- 5-10 years of Sales experience required
- Fragrance Industry experience preferred
- Industrial & Institutional Account experience required
- High School Diploma minimum
- Outstanding oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have ability to accept constructive feedback and apply coaching techniques
- Salary based on experience (base salary + bonus structure)
- Full Benefits including Medical, Dental and 401k
- Location: Company based in Piscataway NJ, Candidate to be remotely located
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.